Monday, November 15, 2010

soon to be.....Mr and Mrs

Here you go guys! A little sneak preview from our session yesterday......I only picked a FEW of my favorties from our session; hope you like them:) Meet Dennis and Talitha; they are so stink'in adorable! Getting married in December; they are so cute and couldn't wipe the grins off their faces the whole time we were together. I can't wait to be a part of your big day in December you two! Enjoy......



 Dennis took off his glasses; he has THE friendliest, warmest eyes.



 Talitha.....your boots are smok'in!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!
    I love them!!!
    I can hardly wait to see the rest!!!!!!!!
    AHHHHHHH
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures. You've captured their personalities beautifully. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Dana. Talitha and Dennis we are so proud of you and can't wait for the big day.

    ReplyDelete