Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Piroddi Family Session

I LOVE family sessions! There is so much cuteness go'in on here I can hardly stand it! Look at those eyes! wow...... This couple loves each other and they adore their girls; you can just tell. It is so special. We had a great time; the girls were both fantastic and it was so nice visiting with mom and dad again too:)

Those little arm rolls are just right....oh my goodness




"cheeeeeeeze" :)







This might be one of my most favourite parts of family sessions. The part where I get mom and dad 'alone' shots. I say "okay...let's get some of just the two of you" ....suddenly the nerves arise (it happens every single time) They giggle nervously a bit and embrace.......and then suddenly they relax and the 'ohhhhhh I remember you' face comes along and we get some nice shots:)

LOVE!
:)

2 comments: